Wednesday, 2018-12-19, 5:20 AM  
Welcome, Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
VirtaCoin Discussion Forum » VirtaCoin Business » Spend VirtaCoin » VTA Music (Website created to sell music for VirtaCoin)
VTA Music
VTA-MusicDate: Friday, 2014-07-25, 0:44 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
VTA Music Website: http://VTA-Music.cu9.co

Hello everybody. I'm a music producer, and had an idea of creating a website based on selling music for VirtaCoin. A few days ago, I posted my idea on the VirtaCoin community on Reddit( http://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoin/comments/2bcsuf/vta_music/ ). A few people liked the idea, so yesterday I tried finding some time where I wasn't busy, and decided to create a website where I can put the music. That's when I created the VTA Music website.

When you go to the website, you will see that there are already 2 songs listed. These songs are 100% my work that I created about 2 years ago. I will be working on new beats and lyrics to compose some more songs for VTA. And I don't plan on creating new songs on my own. I know more people will want to join in.

I don't have the best knowledge in building websites, so currently there's no store script to buy the music through. For now, every purchase will be done manually. And since it will be done manually, the price of each song will be rounded out to the nearest thousandth (1,000th) VTA equivalent to $1 USD.

I do plan on the website developing and expanding, along with getting a .com domain, or something of the sort. But for now, there is at least a beginning.

Thanks for checking out my post.

MousetraptrafficDate: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 0:17 AM | Message # 2
Private
Hi,

This is a great  idea and a prime example of the sort of services we should all be developing to sustain VIrtaCoin.

Well done,
John

VTA-MusicDate: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 11:24 AM | Message # 3
Private
Hello John(Mousetraptraffic),

Thank you for your feedback. I have envisioned a future for the website, and I will be trying to work on it more often so I can make that a reality. If I can get more music artists/producers to get on board, that would be great. But for now, I will do my best to handle it on my own.

Oh yea, I've also added a new song and made a change to the details provided on the list.

Once again, thanks for your feedback.

MousetraptrafficDate: Sunday, 2014-07-27, 3:28 PM | Message # 4
Private
Hi,

I tried to go to your website but it takes forever to load.

As you know I am running Mousetraptraffic. I would like to put up an extra section on

there where people can buy stuff using VTA.  Would you be interested to have your

offerings listed there?

John

VTA-MusicDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 2:15 AM | Message # 5
Private
Oh really? I didn't know that. It only takes about 1 second for it to load up for me. I guess that's what you get with a free web host, they can't provide the quality to everyone. Well, that's good to know though.

I like your idea of having that section on your website. I'm willing to try that out.

huyhpvnDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 12:18 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
http://virtacoin.do.am/

VirtaCoin Discussion Forum » VirtaCoin Business » Spend VirtaCoin » VTA Music (Website created to sell music for VirtaCoin)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: