Wednesday, 2018-12-19, 5:21 AM  
Welcome, Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
VirtaCoin Discussion Forum » VirtaCoin » Increasing VirtaCoin value » Share,Advertise ,Ask to Accept VirtaCoin & VOT VTA » Rate of VirtaCoin (Rate of VirtaCoin)
Rate of VirtaCoin
LionKingDate: Thursday, 2014-07-03, 1:42 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
morder
Group: Moderators
we need the rate of VirtaCoin like this

1 VTA = 1 BTC

then 

1 VTA = Higher then 1 BTC

what we do.....................

VirtaCoin Community

eric123Date: Friday, 2014-07-04, 1:41 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
we need VirtaCoin value much valuable like more then a bitcoin my Ideas good we use it means the coin rate soon much soon (like bitcoin) it increased please contact me... i tell my ideas

Added (2014-07-04, 1:41 PM)
---------------------------------------------
we need VirtaCoin value much valuable like more then a bitcoin my Ideas good we use it means the coin rate soon much soon (like bitcoin) it increased please contact me... i tell my ideas

MousetraptrafficDate: Saturday, 2014-07-05, 1:12 AM | Message # 3
Private
There will never be anoither cryptocurrency as succesfull as BitCoin.

BTC is the de facto standard and we should be grateful for that because other cryptocurrencies

can profit form BitCoin's success.

As for Virtacoin - it's just started. It has 1 advantage over other : the fact that there is already a large

userbase. However, there users are all very disappointed because after waiting for years their

Virtapy dollars were finally converted into something worth almost nothing.

John.

Added (2014-07-05, 1:12 AM)
---------------------------------------------
The only way to drive the value of VirtaCoin up  is to INVEST in it. 

Right now, 100000 VirtaCoin trades at about USD$6.10

If you ever want to see real value for your Virtapay, you need to Invest NOW.

It only takes a few hundred $10 investors to drive the price UP which

will attract the interest of other investors. These new investors know nothing about

the old Virtapay - they are investing because they see MOVEMENT which is the

single mostr important thing in cryptocurrency speculation.

John

LionKingDate: Saturday, 2014-07-05, 5:40 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
morder
Group: Moderators
Many virtacoin holder don't know the value because they easy to get virtacoin they think but not after long time only, many are  give VTA and get BTC, so the value of VTA decreased and the value of BTC increased, Bitcoin faucet  they provide free of bit coin every half an hour 0.0000001 BTC to 0.000001 BTC, But the VTA holder spend their valuable coin just 0.00000001 BTC, after VirtaCoin goes live within a five days people spends their coin here

https://www.atomic-trade.com/markets

5630926.29748334 VTA all are try to change their VTA into BTC

MY great VTA user please co-operate with us to increase the value of VTA join here.

contribute your ideas to increase value of VTA

http://www.reddit.com/r....ropping

VirtaCoin Community

IntelligentSmartGuy2014Date: Wednesday, 2014-07-16, 8:39 AM | Message # 5
Private
Hello John, and please don't say that, there will never be another Crypto Currency coin as successful as Bitcoin.

Don't you want VirtaCoin to be as successful as Bitcoin? 

Well I sure do.  I am expecting it to increase in value, because all 2 Million of Virtapay users wants value for their coins, they are now holding, and we want to all cash our coins for big profit.  Look at this as a business.

And so we all have got to have faith and believe that the value of VirtaCoin can and will go up exponentially, just like Bitcoin, because after all, and remember that VirtaCoin as been coded with the same codebase as Bitcoin, and so VirtaCoin has the same potential to rise in value, just like Bitcoin, so let's all make this happen, sooner rather than later.

We can do it, so let's all band together and get the job done.

Remember nothing is impossible, if we all believe it can be done, so let's do it.

IntelligentSmartGuy2014Date: Monday, 2014-07-21, 2:39 AM | Message # 6
Private
Hello John, that was a very good mail you put out, but how are the original owners of Virtapay trying to make money out of us?

I will always continue to invest in VIRTACOIN big time, and so right now, as the time is just perfect for buying, I will be doing allot of buying, because I want to cash in big when the time is right.

VirtaCoin Discussion Forum » VirtaCoin » Increasing VirtaCoin value » Share,Advertise ,Ask to Accept VirtaCoin & VOT VTA » Rate of VirtaCoin (Rate of VirtaCoin)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: